This page will eventually collect all the guidelines we recommend for app-store curators.
The general principle should be that anything that crosses a trust boundary should be checked.
For now, here are the design documents and wiki pages that are relevant to this topic. This list is not exhaustive:
- Applications design document
- Multi-user design document
- Security design document
- Sensors and Actuators design document
- Geolocation and Navigation design document
- Application Layout (the layout, bus names, etc. are constrained, and various system integration points should be checked)
- Content hand-over (documents cross the boundary between bundles)
- Interface discovery (the interfaces that can be advertised are constrained)